Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

BOX BUILD HELP


RyanRosier

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need help with this box build, is it gonna work? And if so how do I make the cuts, like how do I cut out each shape, or if it wont work can someone tell me how it would. There is a cutout for the console but the box will still have airspace all the way to the middle of the box.

YUFsF4d.jpg

YY9RBX1.jpg

aOnq2Wn.jpg

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Posted

How do you cut the shapes? What do you mean? If you have a friend who has ever built something out of wood or used saws etc you may want to enlist their help.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3045 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...