Sonic Electronix

New Budget Build. Need Opinions.

I've sold my Scion Tc that had my old system

Headunit-JVC AV-60

Amps- 2 Rockford Fosgate T1000.1's and a T400.4

Speakers- 2 pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 652-S components

Subs- 2 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Wires- All Knuconceptz.

Well I sold most of the system all thats left is a pair of the T2's and the t400.4

I got a truck and looking to keep my budget no more then $1000.

I'm just looking for a decent sound nothing over the top. Just want to keep the stealth look nothing too fancy.

I compiled this list after some researching.

Headunit- Pioneer AVH-X4700BS - $271.50

Amp- NVX JAD900.5 - $224.99

Speakers- Polk Audio db6501 - $113.82

Polk Audio db651 - $52.00

Sub- Sundown Audio SD-3 10" - $199.99

Wires- Same Knuconceptz

Sub Box- Audio Enhancer Down Fire 10" sub box .55 cu. ft. - $86.78

With this and the wire harnesses i'm at about $950 Let me know what you guys think. I'm not looking to spend more then $1000 and I'm wanting new equipment nothing used.

May I ask why you are not using the t2s and t400.4? Wouldn't that save you from buying the nvx and front stage speakers?

Edit:

Is it because you want to run just 1 amp?

Still learning but have started gathering.

May I ask why you are not using the t2s and t400.4? Wouldn't that save you from buying the nvx and front stage speakers?

Edit:

Is it because you want to run just 1 amp?

Yea i was planning on just running one amp. The t2 were a little too harsh at higher volume. And for the price of selling them I could buy most of the new equipment.

Looks pretty decent. Those Polk dbs aren't bad. The nvx amp is a decent choice also. I don't know much about that specific sub but I was gonna say .55 seems a bit small. After going and looking at it you're dead on. I'd give it a thumbs up.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Looks pretty decent. Those Polk dbs aren't bad. The nvx amp is a decent choice also. I don't know much about that specific sub but I was gonna say .55 seems a bit small. After going and looking at it you're dead on. I'd give it a thumbs up.

Awesome just wanted some second opinions. My trucks 4x4 so I will be off roading and was kinda scared to put all that money in the truck from my previous build. Rather sell it get a decent set up and have a little extra cash to put into the truck

Archived