Second Skin Audio

another ? about tline.

mike-g

Is that just a model of the enclosures or is it with the driver, and would it change if it was without the driver and specs for my sub

That was modeled with your particular sub, using a different sub could give very different results depending on the specs of the sub.

As far as a recommended ported box goes, 2 cf net airspace tuned to 32 Hz should work well. If you made it bigger than that you would get more output around tuning but it could become peaky, making it smaller would give smoother response, but would cost you some output.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

So I decided to go with the tline since it was laid out and I ve never heard one before.it was only 40-50$ for it all so it'll be a learning experience.

Well it should be a fun experiment for you. Let us know how it works out! I want to see pics too :-)

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

10:-4 got everything built except the baffel,45's and the top its not perfet and I wanted to do a 1\2 round over every here need,but couldn't find my bit and was wanting to have it built yesterday but ran out of wood with better planning I could've gotten it done with one sheet,when I get back from home depot I'll get pics. What should I do for sealing the inside is the construction grade liquid nails good enough most of the time is do you or anyone do more to insure better sealing

Archived