Second Skin Audio

another ? about tline.

mike-g

Looks good! That liquid nails should seal everything up well.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Do I put the 45s in all corners even before the sub?and I was thinking I'm would mount the sub 6" from the beginning of the line so the middle of the sub will be roughly 12" is that to much of an offset, and thanks again and I'm double baffling it so that gives me 9 1\2 mounting depth subs 8 1\4 and has a hole center of the magnet is that enough space so I don't damage the sub?

Do I put the 45s in all corners even before the sub?and I was thinking I'm would mount the sub 6" from the beginning of the line so the middle of the sub will be roughly 12" is that to much of an offset, and thanks again and I'm double baffling it so that gives me 9 1\2 mounting depth subs 8 1\4 and has a hole center of the magnet is that enough space so I don't damage the sub?

You don't need 45's at the end of the line before the sub. Where you mount the sub sounds fine. Moving the sub away from the very end of the line helps smooth out the frequency response anyway.

Sounds like you will have plenty of clearance to the back of the magnet.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

All in all it worked great probably about the same output as my 2 pioneer 3003d4 12' in a 3cuft net tuned to 35 need to still get the amp tunned profesonaly not sure the true RMS I get at 2ohm wondering if this bmf 1000 would put out better at 2oms than this autotekm4000.1d does at 1ohm the autotek sounded better,louder by ear thanks for the help again everyone

Archived