Jump to content

Anything else similar to Hertz SPL PA style drivers


Alex Musak

Recommended Posts

Posted

Gents,

Currently in the motorcycle audio comp circle Hertz SPL line, particularly the Hertz SV 165 (6.5's) and SV 200 (8's) and ST25/35/44 Horn tweeters are the go-to set up. As an alternative some folks have turned to DD Audio VO line for a cheaper alternative. What else is out that can keep up with these speakers with regard to volume. Those Hertz SPL's can get loud as hell. Been looking at the usuals - Sundown, Cresendo, etc. but not sure if there's any else that would be considered "high end".

Posted

Take a look at stuff on Us

speaker. Beyma, 18 sound, faital pro, eminence etc.

Endless options. Parts express carries some good drivers as well.

Posted

Yeah been looking there as well. I’ve heard the Beyma’s before and they are great ---- but not quite a good as the Hertz SPL.

I may order a driver from US or Parts, or anything I can find that is close in specs to compare. I just can’t imagine there’s nothing out there that really rivals the SPL line. Spec to spec, I can’t find anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1090 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...