Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Anyone have experience with AA-3.0V2 SERIES?


BlackPanther

Recommended Posts

Posted

A team mate ran 6 of the 15s in a 4th on 2 "5ks" at .33 per. I could connect you to him i guess. What info do you need?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

For the setup I'm doing they are the front runners. Looking for recommended vented enclosure size and tuning frequency. Either one 15inch or two 10's or 12's are the options I'm looking into. Reason being I'm not really trying to take up my entire trunk with a sub enclosure. I have room but I would still like to be able to put groceries and my kids school bags and things in the trunk when needed. Enclosure will be going Into a Pontiac G8GT.

Posted

From what ive been told they are good subs but still need a good size box not like whats posted on their page. Look into Dss ethos. I just ordered mine, never heard them but alot of people say they are the most music subwoofer and can also get loud. They require 1.5 cubes per sub after displacement. Check them out, the website price i can get you it much cheaper until nov 28th

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4667 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...