SlamminBeats Posted December 10, 2015 Author Report Posted December 10, 2015 Based on your dimensions you have slightly under 3 cubes to work with which should be fine for two 8s, one 10 or maybe even one 12. The sub orientations you have posted look ok though personally I would do the single sub setup exactly like the double setup but with 1 sub. i will play with the dimensions. Still not sure what to do with port. IF this doesnt work out i may try an IB with a DD 1515. IT has the specs to be a IB woofer. Just worried my trunk will rattle way more than i'd like it.
Cj Kumz Posted December 11, 2015 Report Posted December 11, 2015 I like the 4th idea better than the IB. Having the port through the ski-hole will work best. Plus the 7x9 is enough port area for either route you take. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.