03 civic dual battery question

I have a 2003 civic coupe with stock 70 amp alternator.I did the big 3 with Sky High OFC 1/0 gauge. I have 2 autocraft silver group 51 batteries and want to install them one in front and the other and back. Will the stock alternator hold up to the task seeing as I can't afford the Mechman 270 amp alternator. I have a kicker kx1200.1 on a fi SSD 15, a hifonics x14 1200.4, rf 360.3, volt gauges in front and back

I would not suggest putting a standard wet cell type battery in the trunk as the batteries need to vent and the fumes are not healthy to ingest.

But to answer the question, yes you can. It will not harm the alternator provided that the alternator is good condition and the batteries are not drained regularly, if they are they will need to be charged regularly.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived