Jump to content

Need help with jiggling the power cord


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I do a lot of video editing and I think it's time for an upgrade since the one I have gives me some problems here and their and it slows me down

I currently use this laptop

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-15-6-laptop-amd-a6-series-4gb-memory-500gb-hard-drive-black/4481400.p?id=1219751654199&skuId=4481400

At what should I be looking at if all I'll be using it for will be premiere, Photoshop and illustrator?. I don't have problems running photoshop nor illustrator

I know if I get just about anything it'll be better than my current one. it doesn't have a beast computer if Im able to work with what I have right now I'll be able to work with what ever I get.

I do have a small budget...so what things should I look at so I can get a better bang the buck

It has to be a laptop so I can travel with it

If I continue doing what I'm doing I'll be looking into maybe building or buying a good desktop

Budget ~$500 or should I say ~$350 so when you guys suggest something it'll within my budget lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...