Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DD sw9510....


plush4318

Recommended Posts

Posted

What do you guys think?

I just might switch my current build

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters

DD SS4A

DD M1D

DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

Posted

Digital Designs makes quality shit, always have. I've heard, 2 3512's, 2 9515sc, 4 1508's, and 4 2508sc, all sounded clean and got very loud.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

I actually have yet to hear one, I'm waiting for my box to be finished to hook up my 3518. these little monster 10s come from the same family as their little sw2508 , Im very impressed but they have the same pricetag as the dd9510.

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters

DD SS4A

DD M1D

DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

Posted

Surround is ugly... Some cheap lanzar and boss audio woofer have surrounds that look like that. I understand the purpose of the surround but it's to ugly for me

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...