Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well my manager at our local shop (TAS electronics) decided to sell me his TL he had gotten about a year ago. n2b of a deal, about $170, not used :blink: . Enjoy some pics:

TL-1.jpg

TL.jpg

Does anyone know if they made any changes to the meter within the past year that I might need to get? I'm callin them tomorrow to finish activation, I can find out then as well, but didn't know if anyone has info on it, thanks.

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2217 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...