Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Ideal box for a single Sundown E12v2 d4?


CoreyB541

Recommended Posts

Posted

"Ideal", that's shorthand for "least compromised for my specific application", right? Unfortunately there isn't one right answer. It depends on what your goals are.

I have an E12 v2. Mine is in 1.5 cf at 28 Hz and sounds great, very smooth frequency response. I can't stand peaky, boomy bass, so this box is ideal for my tastes. A larger box would deliver more output around tuning, but it wouldn't be as smooth and even.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

The taurus is a 1995. I'm really just playing around with this car. I'm curious as to what other's experiences have been with this sub. I like my rap music but I dont wanna tune it so low that it looses its guts up higher when the occasional rock mood strikes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7967 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...