Second Skin Audio

Psychoport

What car do you have? Why are you wanting an 18" sub? What do you mean others fit 4-12a in theirs? Do you mean the same car as yours? Are you sure know what they're doing?

Just because it fits, doesn't mean it works.

I have to say I spoke out of turn lol It is a 2013 Ford focus Hatchback. And I wanted it to hit the lows real hard. I can fit 2 12s but I always prefer dealing with one woofer.

We have a local guy with an '03 Focus hatch and he shoehorned a Soundqubed HDC4 in there. He barely had room and would have been better off using 2 12s. Fitting an 18" in that car is a tight squeeze to give it enough airspace.

2 12s in a proper box will outperform an 18 in a not-so-ideal box

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

We have a local guy with an '03 Focus hatch and he shoehorned a Soundqubed HDC4 in there. He barely had room and would have been better off using 2 12s. Fitting an 18" in that car is a tight squeeze to give it enough airspace.

Is that the same as having 1 15? I of course have went through this with Joe X but I was just trying figure things out with the aeroport. Does it save space? Waste space? take a lot of space?

Is that the same as having 1 15? I of course have went through this with Joe X but I was just trying figure things out with the aeroport. Does it save space? Waste space? take a lot of space?

I forgot to mention, the HDC4 that he has is an 18" sub.

You might not need a psychoport at all dude. Precision aero ports might be completely fine for your application.

Are you saying you've never heard a ported enclosure at all? Or you've never heard an enclosure using an aero or psychoport?

If you have proper port area with a slot port, it will perform just fine. The pysychoport can really shine to help guys keep impedance rise to a minimum from a very efficient vent. Don't take this the wrong way but you may be in over your head. Guys benefit from round, flared ports to keep that impedance rise down and squeeze more power from their amps.

Archived