sometimes i wish i were...women can be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

naw bro i dont know what you talkin bout but i never wish i can be. I dont car ehow much my girl get on my nerves i still couldnt do it , i'd rather keep wacking off then turn gay, just my thoughts, u might feel "different" about then me

I have wondered, but honestly the only reason I was worried is I didn't want to get raped by an internet preditor! :ph34r:

There will be none of that on my watch !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Kicker released and offical statement today stating if you have 4 10s (and are "claiming" they are 15s you are GAY !!!!! )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

but you know....20 bucks is 20 bucks no matter how you look at it....

Hummm i have 20 bucks you can make ............and all you have to do is cut off your hand and put the video on you tube !