You think your funny memphis starting this thread out of urge to protect your gay secret. lol

your the one who said you wanted to look for dates ...................... <_< its alright you and your "boyfriend" can listen to your 10s ...........

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Topic lock please (looks around for a mod) Topic lock please lol memphis is making fun of car audio, thats not right

WHAT THE FUCK !!! :ph34r: and id hardly call "kicker " car audio you must be using the team " loosely

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

as much as my fiance gets on my nurves, i would never be gay... i am with the other dood.. i would rather wack off for the rest of my life then some dood pluggin away in my butt and gettin a reach around at the same time.. no thank you..

I love the pink taco.. if not with one girl... i can find another...

but on topic..... i dont think there are any gay people on SMD.. atleast none have came out the SMD closet.. i dont think they are into car audio.. it may not be all that super or Fab-u-lous to them..

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

as much as my fiance gets on my nurves, i would never be gay... i am with the other dood.. i would rather wack off for the rest of my life then some dood pluggin away in my butt and gettin a reach around at the same time.. no thank you..

I love the pink taco.. if not with one girl... i can find another...

but on topic..... i dont think there are any gay people on SMD.. atleast none have came out the SMD closet.. i dont think they are into car audio.. it may not be all the super to them..

Lol gay people don't like bass? Now that IS a sin...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

The ysay there is a gay athlete on every pro team! Im not against being gay but i dont choose to be assiciated. with it. I think pro athletes should know who their teammates are for their security. Kicker is not car audio?

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350