biggermrbrutev15 Posted January 13, 2016 Report Posted January 13, 2016 I have a 2005 acura TL with sundown SA 12v3 right now in a standard L port box tuned at 32. Was looking to rebuild the system. 4th order blowthru maybe? The backseats DONT fold down but do have a "passthru" in the middle seat thats about 7 inches wide / 10 tall. Anyway, suggestions on subs? Not hating on any company. I just know that some subs do better in sealed / ported. I would be doing (1)! 12. Would be on around 3000 watts or so (2 strapped hifonics BRZ1700.1s) Wire - all sky high car audio Batteries- At the moment my 1700.1 (1) is running off my front battery (optima yellow top). Full tilt, doesn't go below 12.5. WIll be getting an XS Power D4700 eventually. \ Thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.