Jump to content

DND Audio 159,6 DB 39HZ Renault Clio 2A Italian System


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello everyone I am writing from italy
I wanted to show my system
after months and months of work are quite satisfied
excellent forum there are several interesting things
sorry for writing but I'm using google translator I hope you understand

Start with the list of components used:

Source:

JVC EXAD Avx33

Power:

8 120 Ah Battery

Front:

4 CH252 mid Ciare
2 CT267 tw Ciare

Amplifiers for the front:

Steg Qmos 120.2

Subwoofer:

4 Soundstream XXX 15 Reconed PSI

Amplifiers sub:

2 Zapco Sp 7500.1

here are some photos

xkrd04.jpg

ali791.jpg

here budgets fiberglass

nwej3k.jpg

4gqd7m.jpg

bi5ojb.jpg

fvfl1w.jpg

21vak6.jpg

ftkmea.jpg

vxys5v.jpg

azanhg.jpg

2u45uyo.jpg

Posted

Looking good!

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...