Bayuk89 Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 Does anyone have experience with the sound stream t5.152 15" woofers ? All the reviews on other forums say their ok, all owners just took off the plastic motor cover, but they said it takes 1500 watts RMS pretty well. Its close to my budget of $200 a woofer for this years budget build. Im really leaning towards the soundqubed HDS315's though.... just though i would ask about anyone having sound stream experience.
Bayuk89 Posted January 15, 2016 Author Report Posted January 15, 2016 Well no one has responded it gives me the idea i choose a different brand over soundstream ? I figured someone on the forum might have ran the T-series subs at one point or the XXX series so they can give me there input on how well or bad they performed. I thought sound stream was a decent quailty product or atleast above audiopipe and hifonics. I guess i will look among other brands then since no one has yet put their two cents in on the sound stream subwoofers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.