Sonic Electronix

NNBS tweeters and mids Install Crescendo

I have a NNBS GMC sierra extended cab. I want a clear sounding system that gets loud and have decided to go with 4 crescendo pwx 6.5" , with one in each door. Also 4 Ft1 tweeters, with one in each door. I am not sure if these mids will fit but I am willing to cut the factory bracket to make them work. FYI I will also be getting an amp for these speakers and have it mounted on the back wall. I have done the big 3 with 0 gauge and also a dual battery setup. Im taking my two 12s out and getting a sundown x15 with a custom built box to fit the back seat that my Hifonics brz1200.1d will be running. My question is how do I go about wiring the tweeters and mids with a crossover or the crescendo tweeter crossover. The speakers and tweeters come in 2 choices of 4 or 8 ohms and I am not sure which ohms I would need for the tweeters and mids to use along with a regular crossover or the ft1 tweeter crossover. I will be running new wire to the amp from each speaker crossover in the doors so my main question is what wiring configuration and which ohms do I need to compare for a correct setup?

Archived