XS Power

please be more clear.. which meter stock or DMM and where did you plug it? have you check all the wiring to see if its secure? have you checked if it has a fuse and if the fuse is working properly? check for loose wires on every connection.. if the alt would be bad the battery light on the dash and maybe the check engine light would be on.. if they are not on then the alternators is working but somewhere there is a bad connection how old is the batter and what brand is it. cant you test it after turning your car off taking note of voltage then rechecking hours later to check the voltage?

if i get the reading from my cigarette lighter is reads 13v and eveen 12v but at the batteries im at 14.8..

Edited by Miguels

please be more clear.. which meter stock or DMM and where did you plug it? have you check all the wiring to see if its secure? have you checked if it has a fuse and if the fuse is working properly? check for loose wires on every connection.. if the alt would be bad the battery light on the dash and maybe the check engine light would be on.. if they are not on then the alternators is working but somewhere there is a bad connection how old is the batter and what brand is it. cant you test it after turning your car off taking note of voltage then rechecking hours later to check the voltage?

Im using my dads multimeter and whats a dmm? And those lights are not coming on the dash and i checked for loose connections but everything seems to be solid, i dnt see that the alternator has a fuse..and the front battery is a yellow top optima at least a year old, but idk how long it has been sitting in the car shop i got it from

i have a bad battery on my bike.. if i charge the battery enough to turn it on it charges at 12.4 i rev it and goes up to 13.1 but quickly drops to 12.4 again.. charge it up for 2 hours and try again and it charges at 14.1 regardless if i rev it or not. after a while it drops to 13.9 and 14.0.. the low battery makes a big difference in my bike and how the stater charges. you could be having the same issue

i have a bad battery on my bike.. if i charge the battery enough to turn it on it charges at 12.4 i rev it and goes up to 13.1 but quickly drops to 12.4 again.. charge it up for 2 hours and try again and it charges at 14.1 regardless if i rev it or not. after a while it drops to 13.9 and 14.0.. the low battery makes a big difference in my bike and how the stater charges. you could be having the same issue

Ok,..i was told that if i dnt charge a battery before its 1st use and its low that it will never reach its full potential