Would You Rather Hurt And Enemy Or Help A Friend ?

Yea the job im trying to get has this 200 question plus phy evualation most of the questions are pretty gay , But i just thought about this question i heard it some where now me being a former Marine my answer is pretty obvious but whats yours?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

no doubt, pranks and murder are totally different, ill prank all day long, but physically hurting someone to be cruel, im not so good at, unless its self defense, ill be like elvis off walk hard, "WATCH OUT NOW!"

obviously were not talking about murder here but lets say your worst enemy drops his wallet and you see it you could hurt him by just thowing it in the trash can ( oh yea have you been to the dmv lately thats worst then killing him )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yea the job im trying to get has this 200 question plus phy evualation most of the questions are pretty gay , But i just thought about this question i heard it some where now me being a former Marine my answer is pretty obvious but whats yours?

for the test? "Help a friend".

real life? "Hurt an enemy". :P

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

for the test? "Help a friend".

real life? "Hurt an enemy". :P

yea thats what im talking about !!!!!