Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown sa 15 ported box advice.


CONNOR65

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can you see the pictures? the computer I'm on isn't showing the but it is on my phone. Ok thanks for the tips on the bracing I'll defiantly think about it. I'll probably also add 45's in the bottom and top corners on the right side of the box. I bought the dual 2 ohm version of the sa 15. I'm planning on wiring it in 4ohms. My amp is rated at 1300w rms @ 4ohms, but im not planning on running it maxxed out. What do yall think for everyday use. Maybe aim for around 6-800w since the sa15 is 600w rms. Or is that underrated for a sa15.

Amp: Power Acoustik GT1- 3500D

Posted

Can you see the pictures? the computer I'm on isn't showing the but it is on my phone. Ok thanks for the tips on the bracing I'll defiantly think about it. I'll probably also add 45's in the bottom and top corners on the right side of the box. I bought the dual 2 ohm version of the sa 15. I'm planning on wiring it in 4ohms. My amp is rated at 1300w rms @ 4ohms, but im not planning on running it maxxed out. What do yall think for everyday use. Maybe aim for around 6-800w since the sa15 is 600w rms. Or is that underrated for a sa15.

Amp: Power Acoustik GT1- 3500D

Im have a single sa15 in my 2000 civic whit all good electrical it can take more then 1300rms im powering whit a skar t-2000.1D 1ohm still goin strong

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...