Ya but you realize it will take you all year long to cut that much mdf with a jigsaw

Maybe all year if it was MDF, but its easy to cut Blonde Birchwood :) And I'm too sure what the total cubes are yet, still deciding which sides I am double/triple baffling and if I am going to rework that battery stash area a little.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Got off to a real shitty start tonight. Removed the amps, batteries, and wire. When it came to taking out the box, me and VJ ran into a little problem... it was stuck on something?

Posted Image

Thats about when we realized fucking titebond leaked down and glued the box to the carpet.

Posted Image

Another couple minutes of struggling and I realized I just fucking ripped the carpet. Awesome. With the box still being glued to the carpet and it just ripping more, I whipped out a butter knife and hacked it away, salvaging as much carpet as possible. So we get back to work, move the 200 pound box to my garage, and then I go to start the car real quick. Thats a big fucking negative. The car died because it was running off only the stock battery and I had the headlights running during our 30 minute struggle to get the box out. The next ordeal was finding a car in my driveway that we could angle up to get my short jumpers to reach to... pull up in the Yukon, battery is on opposite side. Vj then pulls up, but no go. Thankfully, VJ is great at driving his go-cart, so he backed in and used his rear battery to jump my car. THANKS AGAIN MAN.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Such a good feeling. Oh man and to top it off, once I had everything out of the car I had it sitting next to my front door. Well what do you fucking know my sprinklers are on a 8:00 timer, and boom, subs/amp/wire all get soaked. Hopefully tomorrow is a little bit better.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived