Veezy Posted February 1, 2016 Report Posted February 1, 2016 So I have a Rockford T2 on a RF P1000BDX and I just brought two new D2 Type Rs. I am stuck on wich set to keep and what to sell. Just trying to get some suggestions
Massivespl Posted February 1, 2016 Report Posted February 1, 2016 Alpine type r are nice woofers, two of them will prly be louder in the ideal ported box compared to 1 t2 12". Buttttt.... Since u bought d2 you need an amp that's .5ohm stable because wiring to 2ohms you won't be making much power and won't be as loud. You should have bought d4s and the t2 should have been d2 so you could wire it down to 1ohm... Your not using your amp to full potential c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.