Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright so I keep going back and forth on what I want and can't decide. So I'll leave it to the experts and tell me what's best for me. I'm looking for a daily system something that is still loud and still hit decently low. I mostly listen to rap music. The vehicle it's going in is a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP. I already a decent amp to power some subwoofers which is a fosgate 1501 bd and the birth sheet says it benched for 1662 at 2 ohms. The things I'll need....

New power wire(I have 4 gauge but figured I'll need 0)

Headunit

Subwoofers

6.5s with 1" tweeters for front door

6x9s for the rear

Mids and high amp

Big 3 wire?

Second battery?

I'm looking to stay around 1400-1500 including a box being built

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...