LAst weekend i was arrested for drunk in public and under-age possesion of alcohol. I paid the fine for the D.I.P. but have to go to couryt for the under-age possesion. I didnt actually have any alcohol with me, but got charged because it was in my system...

has anybody ever been charged with this before. wat type of punishment should i expect to recieve?

Edited by pink_floyd

Lets Go Ski

community service and a fine...............if they judge is cool

drunk in public and minor in possestion is a misdeameanor here in California.. has a max of 6 months in county ail and 1500 in fines. i dont know about where you are..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i had an MIP when i was 18, originally it was a DUI but they dropped that since my alcohol levels were low and since i was working two jobs that required i keep my license. after a few court preceedings with no lawyer, i ended up paying for a diversion, cost me around 1000, and i have to take a report in the form of a paper to the district attorneys every month for my probation, im off probationin august after two long years thank god. the judge was cool for me, he was arguing with the prosecuting attorney about the probation period and basically dismissed the prosecuting attorney. he then told me that it was wrong blah blah blah, but he was guilty of it himself. but if i got caught again i'd have to server 6 months in jail. it was a long process that got pretty stressful at times. good luck homie.

I bust MIP's all the time. Usually a just a fine with some community service, with the right judge. I never seen anything to bad come from MIP unless you have had multiple or you previous charges. You should be fine. :)

Edited by Red Lobsta

Alpine IVA-D310 w/Alpine Blackbird Navigation

Kicker SS upfront

Kicker RS inrear

06zx 650.4

06zx 1500.1

0612''L7 x2

dry cell in the back

4 ga. wiring thoughout

15'' Clarion Drop down monitor/dvd player

Big III

Dream List:

Bigger Alt

15'' L7 x2

06zx 1500.1 (anther one)

1/o ga.

applejack, where is your avatar from?

Alpine IVA-D310 w/Alpine Blackbird Navigation

Kicker SS upfront

Kicker RS inrear

06zx 650.4

06zx 1500.1

0612''L7 x2

dry cell in the back

4 ga. wiring thoughout

15'' Clarion Drop down monitor/dvd player

Big III

Dream List:

Bigger Alt

15'' L7 x2

06zx 1500.1 (anther one)

1/o ga.

i got an MIP when i was 20. i just served a night in jail and judge ruled it as time served.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?