Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Well basically....bartering for the bagging didnt go as planned......so delay of game on bagging it....only downfall was dude taking my car in the first place now its crunch time.

I'll update soon

Posted

Man that's some GREAT craftsmanship. I'm diggin the copper look. Thumbs up!

2011 Crown Victoria LX

Pioneer AVH-x2500bt deck - Infinity Reference 8602cfx in doors and rear deck.

2 Soundqubed HDC3.112 in 5 cubic ft box, port tuned at 36hz. Hifonics BRX3016.1D

2/0 welding cable front to back - big three done - Mechman Alternator Upgrade with rear battery upgrade soon.

Soundqubed Q-Mat Deadener trunk and lid.

Posted

So basically deaden where I didnt and start getting the damn car back together..........moving forward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...