WrenchGuy Posted February 6, 2016 Author Report Posted February 6, 2016 The 18" frame is for an RE xxx project but I am upcycling a 15" TC frame to mount my air tank.
WrenchGuy Posted February 6, 2016 Author Report Posted February 6, 2016 Most likely some plasti dip copper effects on some stuff and do a hydro and clear on em. Im all over the place at this time.
WrenchGuy Posted February 6, 2016 Author Report Posted February 6, 2016 One of my bigger ideas is the amp rack prolly frame the trunk and make amp mounts and utilize for harnessing of wires. I dont use zip ties....its a personal challenge not to. I lace or clamp everything in some way. Its really personal satisfaction to something so tedious as yes indeed zip-ties would cut down on time. If I were in a bay or production sense I would practice such norms.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.