Second Skin Audio

rockville r6 d4 15

bmxnitro

Any company that describes their subs as "giving you 500 watts rms" is a no no in my book. But hey, it's your money.

And you never know what you will find on Craigslist. I picked up my first set of digital design 8's in a beautiful box for $200

lol so no soundqubed hds200s? no sundown E or SA? the hds200s are rated for 600 and you can put over 1000 on them easy

I said the HDS200 15" over the rockville 15" on ur first page

And u mentioned the sundown and soundqubed entry subs are "rated for 600 and they can take over 1000 easy" isnt just that "easy" as you think. There is more factors than i saw a guy do it on a video or on a post so that means i can too.

How are u gonna compair a $60 sub to a $130 sub and expect to get respectable response ? Rockville subs have its own place so does SQ and sundown there not compairable they are in two different class.

Im not saying anything is wrong with rockville subs they will go boom but its prolly not gonna give u what u are wanting ESPECIALLY if ur bringing up sundown E-15 or SQ hds200 15 in your post. Go with the e-15 or hds200 and you will be happier.

Any company that describes their subs as "giving you 500 watts rms" is a no no in my book. But hey, it's your money.

And you never know what you will find on Craigslist. I picked up my first set of digital design 8's in a beautiful box for $200

lol so no soundqubed hds200s? no sundown E or SA? the hds200s are rated for 600 and you can put over 1000 on them easy

I said the HDS200 15" over the rockville 15" on ur first page

And u mentioned the sundown and soundqubed entry subs are "rated for 600 and they can take over 1000 easy" isnt just that "easy" as you think. There is more factors than i saw a guy do it on a video or on a post so that means i can too.

How are u gonna compair a $60 sub to a $130 sub and expect to get respectable response ? Rockville subs have its own place so does SQ and sundown there not compairable they are in two different class.

Im not saying anything is wrong with rockville subs they will go boom but its prolly not gonna give u what u are wanting ESPECIALLY if ur bringing up sundown E-15 or SQ hds200 15 in your post. Go with the e-15 or hds200 and you will be happier.

yeah i decided 2 hds215s on a apcl1500

Archived