Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

2003 civic coupe quality system help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2003 Honda civic coupe that I will be redoing my entire system in the only thing I will keep is the head unit a pioneer avh p1400dvd. I will be adding a Rockford 360.3, I was looking at hertz esk 165l.5 components running off a Rockford prime 600.4, i am not set on the hertz I want some components that will be loud and clear and have decent midbass. They need to keep up with my bass which will consist of a 15" fi ssd in a 3.5 cu.ft.box @32hz running off of a Rockford punch1000.1bd. I have already done the big 3 with sky high of 0 gauge and will be upgrading my alternator to a mechman 240 amp with a xs power d5100r.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2217 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...