AGuyWithAJeep Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 I've been searching for about an hour now and can't figure out exactly what I need. The head unit I have is a Pioneer AppRadio4, my truck is a 2007 NNBS (2007+) Silverado LTZ with Bose, On-Star and Steering wheel controls. I have found a wiring harness: PAC RP4-GM31 which retains steering wheel controls, chimes, Bose, etc. It does not retain on-star. My question is if I buy this, will everything still work without the on-star connected? I don't like or want on-star, so if I can I would rather go without it. If it will work, I'll buy this harness, unless anyone has a better harness recommendation. Thanks!!
Pasta Prime Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 Looks like it will you just lose on-star and fade capability if your using the factory amp. http://www.pac-audio.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=1118 New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
AGuyWithAJeep Posted February 26, 2016 Author Report Posted February 26, 2016 That's what I was hoping, awesome thank you!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.