Mosley_23 Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 Looking for a box design for 2 kicker l7 15s q series. They will be pushed by a us amps d3dm. The max measurements are 36 width 17 1/2 height and 36 depth
Daniel644 Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 whats it going into? can the speakers fire upward and the port go out the back?
Mosley_23 Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 It is going in a 06 grand prix gxp. And I doubt it because I'm gonna have to build the box in the car
Daniel644 Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 OK then, subs/port forward (facing seat) or backward (facing tail lights, my preference) and are you accounting for space to slide in the subs after assembling the box?
Mosley_23 Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 I'll be able to slide the subs in if I have them facing the back seat
Daniel644 Posted March 3, 2016 Report Posted March 3, 2016 I'll be able to slide the subs in if I have them facing the back seat how close to the outside can the subs get before you can't do that? (seeing if there is room for the port between them, but I doubt it could even fit to start with)
BlackPanther Posted March 3, 2016 Report Posted March 3, 2016 Looking for a box design for 2 kicker l7 15s q series. They will be pushed by a us amps d3dm. The max measurements are 36 width 17 1/2 height and 36 depth Is this your max dimensions that you have to use or max dimensions in the trunk?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.