Door Pods For My Truckie..........

You have A LOT of airspace in there already from the looks of it...I wouldn't worry too much bout poly-fillin it unless it's "To punchy" on the midbass somehow...more air..or adding poly-fill will make the "enclosure" act like a BIGGER one and the "woofer" workin in that airspace will lose some punchiness but go "lower" permitting it's allowed to via xover setting.

Green stage is before the filler is hard. While it's curing it'll get kinda rubbery and you could dig at it w/ ur fingernails or scar it w/ any sharp tool...you can remove some high spots at this point rather than having to sand all the hardened stuff.

No worries bro, have no fear. If it seems intimidating just forget it until you're more comfortable and feel like tryin it.

Do what You're comfotable doin, the end result will be better if you can work on it w/ confidence rather than goin out on a limb.

Edit* I type too slow I guess :blush:

LOL ok got it. Yeah I've worked with body filler on cars before and I remember now what you guys are talking about. Its like putty for a little bit (depending on how much hardner) and you can form with it a little better. I got some work to do.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking good man midbass should sound better when you are done if i dont make it to sac on the 27 th i will send the tweeters and xovers with greg that if he finishes his truck its not looking to good for him though. :(

Thanks man..........

You should come on up with Gregario. Boy needs all the help he can get. LOL. I hear he is actually up here in San Jose today or was anyways.

he went up there to pick up a couple of alarms i was at his shop on sat his truck looks the same as it did when you were there

really joey said they had some progress Friday night. I don't know. LOL I probably won't see it until Sunday if he goes.

Archived