Door Pods For My Truckie..........

Well I've been installing for a couple years now and have been asked a lot to do fiberglass work. Always had the idea of what to do but, NEVER DID IT. Well I finally went and busted my cherry. I hope this meets with the SMD approvals. Any pointers and even criticism will be appreciated. I started Yesterday.

These are the before pictures............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopefuly tonight I should have some glassed pictures up. Everything came to a screeching hault last night. I went to open our 5 gallon bucket of resin to find it seperated and went to shit basically. so today I'm off to buy some resin, and get back on it.

ouch , that sucks majorly... i had a gallon do that straight from home depot and man was i pissed lol..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ouch , that sucks majorly... i had a gallon do that straight from home depot and man was i pissed lol..

yea at the prices of oil products today any waste is a shame

Yeah I don't know what I'm more pissed about. the Resin being fucked up or me having to go back to the store. I hate mid project runs. Espcially when you went over and over and over what you needed from the store BEFORE you started.

Archived