Second Skin Audio

Preferred locations for Damp pro and B stock to get most bang for the buck ?

I figured using Damp pro in the doors, especially the front doors and any door with a speaker. Maybe even double up right behind the speakers. I also figure on doing the roof of my Silverado ext cab with the better stuff since the body seems thin right there.

So where would be the best place to use the B stock , the floors ? back wall ?

Road Warrior,

Thanks for your interest in Second Skin!

We offer a B Stock product on our Damplifier and Damplifier Pro for dampers on a budget, it is the same high quality 100% American made butyl rubber & 6.5 mil annealed foil as our A Stock, it just comes with some factory errors such as: wrinkles, bent edges, and/or 25% thickness variances that are not allowed on the A Stock finished product. It is a great money saver as it gets covered up by Luxury liner Pro and trim panels anyways. The B Stock product is not less effective or inferior in any way and can be used anywhere the A Stock would be used with unnoticeable differences. Our high quality American made butyl rubber is thick and strong enough to control most structure borne noise with just one layer, so unless you have extreme bass or a huge engine one layer of Damplifier/Damplifier Pro will work just fine. The B Stock will have no issues sticking and killing vibration noise on your roof, we would never sell a product that didn't adhere to any clean surface for the life of the vehicle, B Stock can be applied anywhere and work top notch. PS Both of my personal vehicles are completely filled with Damplifier/Damp Pro B Stock 40 pounders and I could use A Stock if I wanted to, but there truly is no noticeable difference in the performance of Second Skins B Stock Damplifier product, it just isn't as pretty as the A Stock version. We have customers who tell us they can't believe we sell such a great product as a "seconds" or B Stock, Our b Stock can even be product that was A Stock quality checked but then was dropped or hit by a fork truck afterwards causing minor damage....it is awesome stuff!!!

Have a great day,

Eric

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Yes, beer thirty would create an increase in the B Stock errors :diablo:

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png