Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

? on speaker's and how I'm going to wire them


Recommended Posts

Posted

OK I'm using a SSL 3-way Electronic Crossover and 3 amps.My ? is this the amp for my mid range are going to be a pair of Kenwood 6-1/2 2way speakers KFC-1665S and a pair of Kenwood 6×9s 3way Speakers KFC-6965S would it be better if I were to bridge them with the amp setting on full range or high pass like my tweeter amp is set at

Posted

Since your speakers are 2 and 3 ways, I'd run it high pass and filter out the lows. Maybe around 100-120hertz? That's just spitballing though, kinda of depends on how low the 6.5's can play without any issues.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...