Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Can anyone help with an enclosure?


BRiedman

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know where I could pay for blueprints or something or can help themselves with designing an enclosure for 4 12" subwoofers?

The only thing I do not understand are the ports of the enclosures or else I could do it. I have tried looking but I still don't fully understand them.

I have the following:

4 12" Orion HCCA 2+2 ohm

5000.1D Orion HCCA Amplifier

The vehicle I have is a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT

I would like to mount the subwoofers inverted, and if possible, not just a normal old square box :/

The max dimensions I would like if possible.

45" wide

2' deep

2' tall

Posted

Post your max dimensions, what vehicle it's going in, and what amp you are using. I bet you get the help you need.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8296 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...