Second Skin Audio

Soundqubed ?

Ron36

I have run SoundQubed amps and never had an issue. Made lots of power, would run again. I have never run their subs though

(6 4300's are the amps I ran)

SQ3500.1

By any chance Was one of those amps the one i got frm you? or diff.

Most likely, why what's up?

I had different series, some brand new some I used, not sure which one you bought.

Ehh just asking bro lol

So are you planning a new build? i been looking at you buying little by little on here lol Not stocking you but just noticed lmao

Yes, doing a new build, still in the beginning planning stages, kind of a budget thing so i am slowly seeing what gear I can get used. =) Hoping to order and collect till end of May, then use some vacation and get it done in June instead of fucking with it all summer like I have the past umteen summers. I mean, i already have soundeadener everywhere, all wires ran, HU, etc. etc. so it's more about gear and substage and electrical so won't be too bad. I think I will try to get my door panels done later this summer. mids/highs will be a struggle but substage should be quick and easy, still have to decide on amp and subs but I have some ideas.....I will make a new build log once I get some pic. worthy stuff going on, thanks!!!!!!!!!

Alright man sounds awesomeee!!

I was like hmmm hes been piking over n there lol

Looks like u wanna use rockford for mids n highs?

I just installed t2 components upfront in my avalanche n t3 6.5" n the rear.(the t3 are the ones you sold lol And made there way to me lmaoo)

I just finished up wiring n kinda cleaned them up.

I haven't installed my t600-2 for front stage n the t600-4 back.

And for substage i got

2 mmats juggernauts 15.

2 mmats 3500.5 one to each sub.@2 ohm each sub doe?

Also got a Excessive Amperage 300a alt in today, got it in a trade so i tried it out. (btw dude also gave me a dual alt kit)

But you probly get the itch n start in the summer lol.

If u need a 4 channel i got a extra t400-4 if you're intrested.

Wyd'ing on substage?? fi or different route?

Did u sell all those batts u had for sale a while back?

If you do need anything let me know man. Holla at meh??

I have 2 of the hdc4 18s they are pretty good, looking back though i woulda prolly got some aa teams or fi teams

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Archived