87chevyboi Posted May 2, 2016 Report Posted May 2, 2016 I need some help with a box for my 1 18 inch shocker with a psi recone. It needs 5.5-6.0 feet cubed and i want it tunes to 32 hz. The max dimensions are 49" long, heighth is 23", and the width of it or depth is 20"-23". I appreciate the help if you can, i havent been on here in awhile but i really like this site its very helpful My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
bassfreak85 Posted May 3, 2016 Report Posted May 3, 2016 i can draw something up for you for a few bucks..
87chevyboi Posted May 3, 2016 Author Report Posted May 3, 2016 are you any good? how much is a few bucks lol My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.