Jump to content

Air Bag Options (Dodge Magnum)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys so I talked to two local shops and an e-mail from Accuair was wondering what are you guys opinions.

Below are the conversations from each shop.

------

Shop 1:

I can get you a Full kit for 3550 installed its the digital v2 kit. its the best bang for your buck man.

Shop 2:

K sport $2600+install. And will take 30 days for them to come because they're built to order. Basically up, down, left, right

Accuair:

1 MISC 2016-05-09 1 $ 1,100.00 $ 0.00 $ 1,100.00
Front & Rear Air Springs With Brackets 2006 Dodge Magnum (Factory Struts)
2 AA-AMP2-TPAD-BA-5RAW-14 2016-05-09 1 $ 2,295.00 $ 0.00 $ 2,295.00
e-Level Air Management Package w/ TouchPad
Total: $ 3,469.00
---
Like I said this is something completely new to me so I want to know some of you guys opinion.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

 

Posted

accuair is over rated in my opinion. Id rather the freedom of my own kit utilizing separate components. I've had quite a few friends have both of the kits and didn't care for either of them. The only thing i find beneficial is the ability for presets and auto leveling. I built my air management system along with designing a wireless jumper board to be able to activate mine via remote. If your deadset on accuair then go with e-level as it has the majority of the systems benefits. Prices arn't bad either but if you decided to do it yourself and save some cash its a really easy install and it helps having the knowledge to service the system yourself should a problem arise.

Posted

accuair is over rated in my opinion. Id rather the freedom of my own kit utilizing separate components. I've had quite a few friends have both of the kits and didn't care for either of them. The only thing i find beneficial is the ability for presets and auto leveling. I built my air management system along with designing a wireless jumper board to be able to activate mine via remote. If your deadset on accuair then go with e-level as it has the majority of the systems benefits. Prices arn't bad either but if you decided to do it yourself and save some cash its a really easy install and it helps having the knowledge to service the system yourself should a problem arise.

Yeah man I have someone who can help me install. I'm not dead set on any brand. I'm just clueless in the sense that if I DIY I don't even have a parts list of things I'll need etc.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

 

Posted

accuair is over rated in my opinion. Id rather the freedom of my own kit utilizing separate components. I've had quite a few friends have both of the kits and didn't care for either of them. The only thing i find beneficial is the ability for presets and auto leveling. I built my air management system along with designing a wireless jumper board to be able to activate mine via remote. If your deadset on accuair then go with e-level as it has the majority of the systems benefits. Prices arn't bad either but if you decided to do it yourself and save some cash its a really easy install and it helps having the knowledge to service the system yourself should a problem arise.

Yeah man I have someone who can help me install. I'm not dead set on any brand. I'm just clueless in the sense that if I DIY I don't even have a parts list of things I'll need etc.

It all depends on what your wanting out of the system. I can help you piece it all together if you'd like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...