Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What comapny should I buy A audio system from and under $1,100?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1.

    • Kicker
      9
    • Blaupunkt
      1
    • Fosgate
      10
    • alpine
      1
    • ma audio
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted

Plus my car is a NIssan Patfhfinder 1995 needs alot of work I can't even go over $1,400

In the other thread I listed every thing and your still left with $550 for a radio and installation. :^
Posted

But alpine is expensive $1,400 spend only :o

Why do you have to stick one company for every thing?? You don't want to mix up the amps and subs etc...with different companies?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...