Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What comapny should I buy A audio system from and under $1,100?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1.

    • Kicker
      9
    • Blaupunkt
      1
    • Fosgate
      10
    • alpine
      1
    • ma audio
      0


Recommended Posts

Guest Brett32324
Posted

ima say kicker. i can get 2 L5's 12"s. in a nice ass box at Mr Tunes  fr 400$. lol. so get sum L5's or sumthin. the L7s r like 400 a piece.

Posted

Don't take this is a bad way but what was the point of this thread?

I thought this was for suggestions on what would be the better company to go with and I think the only person that voted for blaupunkt was you. The favorite choice was RF then Kicker. :-

Posted

But spending $800 on a full sytem with wiring is dam cheap come on. Plus my friend has kicker and I want to challenge him. He has 1 15 that cos him $700. I gonna smoke his ass.

Nismofreak School account.

Posted

But spending $800 on a full sytem with wiring is dam cheap come on. Plus my friend has kicker and I want to challenge him. He has 1 15 that cos him $700. I gonna smoke his ass.

I don't know of any 15" that Kicker has ever made that cost $700 so im calling BS on that one.
Posted

Well it was that model. Don't care about it really. Well you like kicker cuzz you like it. I've been to Europe heard blaupunkt fell in love with it. Plus you probably didn't hear the subs.

Nismofreak School account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...