Sykness225 Posted May 3, 2016 Report Posted May 3, 2016 hey guys, thinking about powdercoating my rims for the ram. Can a brother get a quick chop done to get an idea of how they'd look? Chrome lip, black face with the recesses on the spokes done in candy blue. Thanks in advance!
hershy314 Posted May 4, 2016 Report Posted May 4, 2016 Do you have a higher res image of the wheels? http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Sykness225 Posted May 4, 2016 Author Report Posted May 4, 2016 unfortunately not, they are KMC Widow's if that helps. I didnt have any luck finding anything better online.
hershy314 Posted May 4, 2016 Report Posted May 4, 2016 I did two quick versions http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Sykness225 Posted May 5, 2016 Author Report Posted May 5, 2016 dude...that looks dope. I greatly appreciate it.
hershy314 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 Glad to do it. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.