Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a rockford fosgate T1 15 and I have it in a 3 cubic foot box tuned to 30hz. I don't think it's preforming as well as it could though. i have it underpowered I'm about to buy a new amp. It's powered by a Hifonics Zues 1200watt (600watt rms). I want to know what size box y'all would recommend for me to build (size and tuning). I prefer deep notes if that alters the box build. I'm kind of new to boxes and tuning, but I'm familiar to subs, if y'all could help with the box I would very much appreciate it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...