gobassheadz Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 Hi all, I'm on the fence with trying SunDown Audio, don't have any experience with them but from reading around they are respected for most part all around. I know they are their knew 2016 line and I can't find much on them. Planned on running it with Sound Magus DK1200 @ 1 Ohm but low gain so I don't way over power, going to go for 600Wrms. Sealed enclosure with ~1.0cu.ft. and will be facing rear. Worth a try? Bought a Pioneer TS-w3003D4 but it was DOA for delivery so I'm going to go a different route instead of waiting on RMA. Application will be to cover all genre's of music and not for overpowering bass, so SQ is a must. Will be in rear facing position in a 2002 Eclipse Spyder. Any input if I'm thinking in an ok direction would be appreciated. Budget is around ~$150.00 so yes another old sckool noob wanting a decent budget setup.
Triticum Agricolam Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 I have a friend of mine running an E12v3 sealed and it works great. I wouldn' hesitate to do it. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.