Jessica Posted May 22, 2016 Report Posted May 22, 2016 alright, specs changed just a bit. Height is a bit different and port length is slightly different too. notes: you will need to make 2 baffles for this box. Bothe the same size. just make them identical and screw them on top. pay attenion when cutting holes for subs, they will be a close fit, try to keep them as far left from port as you can. i would buy some 1 1/2" wooden dowels to use for bracing from front to back about 2" to 4" under each sub magnet since this is a fairly tall single layer box. dimensions for cuts should be clear enough. the little 1" port extension may not be needed as the opening counts as part of the port. it should only raise tuning by 1 or 2hz at most without it. i would get a second opinion before building. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Jessica Posted May 22, 2016 Report Posted May 22, 2016 i do question though why you want 8cuft. but there it is anyway. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
81000D Posted May 22, 2016 Author Report Posted May 22, 2016 Hay thanx a lot bro. I really appreciate the design and will start it today. I want eight cube becouse I switched to AB xfl's and they love a larger enclosure. And thnx for the tips too. I've built many enclosures and am pretty decent at it but I just can't get the hang of designing them. I will let you know how it turns out. Thnx again!!
81000D Posted May 22, 2016 Author Report Posted May 22, 2016 A sheet and a half should be enough right? And I will be using all thread for bracing. How do you feel about 45's?? Ya or nay??
81000D Posted June 5, 2016 Author Report Posted June 5, 2016 Hay strangeduck I just noticed the cut sheet measurements and the blueprint measurements do not match. Do I just follow the blueprint measurements ?? Thnx again.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.