Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Joe x help


81000D

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hay Joe, I was wondering if you could help me. You designed a enclosure for me for two SA 15's in a 2000 explorer sport. Great box!! I would like to do the same design but I would like to be at 8cubes@35hrz instead of 7cubes@32hrz. Can you help me out? I have 24d x 40w x32h to work with on 2500watts. Please and thanks in advance!! I tried to find the old cut sheet but could not.

Posted

Joe x did I do something to offend you or anything ?? It seems anytime I ask for help I get ignored. ??

Posted

the program show the "physical" port length at 14.75. so the actual wood piece is that long, but there is a bend and that messes with the program a bit. Also, since it has a bend at basically the width of the port from the rear wall that bend counts as part of the port.

Posted

Awesome strange duck!! Can you modifie it for a ford explorer ?? Subs up port back?? Thnx in advance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3065 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...