15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator

Alright I've set my eyes on the zcon.

Is it really a 20~ day turn around to be made??

Anyone know any reasonable and good box builders in the Augusta GA area?

Or Atlanta area,as I have a job down there later this month...

Or really anywhere in the Southeast region that I can cross reference to see if they fit into my travels.

I have a crescendo symphony 1500 that I've been dying to put in one of these. The amp did 1800w @ 1ohm on the dyno. Perfect for a fully loaded BL imo.

http://store.crescendoaudio.com/symphony-s1500-1/

AQ3500.1
15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator

And I hit a nasty wall on my alternator...

Had the reply from QualityPower..

"Thanks for the pictures but we cannot provide you with a higher amperage version of that alternator. It is a Mitsubishi alternator and uses a new style stator that no one in the US has a machine to wind. Sorry."

Ideas? I don't see a way to mount a second alternator... Per the engine area.

Shouldn't I be looking at a 2000k amp size to at least almost push it at the nominal rms operating range (2250watt)

Although I definitely know I will have an issue with the alternator as I just found out.

By the way I just wanted to seriously thank everyone for their input, suggestions, ideas, and opinions thus far. I know I'm not the easiest one to recommend to, especially with budget constraints.

But just to recap the entirety so far to alleviate all unsure and dead sets.

Subwoofer- zcon 15in (most likely, depending on box dimensions, size, and physical limitations)

Enclosure : will post dimensions and try my hand at sketchup and some box calculators to find out if I'm correct.... or if someone's amazing and feeling extra generous. (I'm used to sealed enclosures, but will most assuredly go with sub enclosure in a ported to 32-34hz as per recommendations)

Amp :still debating-

I didn't like the shark I asked earlier, still finding the best fit.

Alternators :waiting for some mechanical genius or gods hand in this matter.

Side question, with the Zcon vs the HCS soundqubed.... What is the big difference between the two? What justifies the 150$ difference. They both seem to be in the same "weight class" as one could call it, and both have tremendous reviews and ability for recone kits...

(And the recone kits... Is that just bad news saying this is going to happen? Or just hey if you fuck up we got your back with a fiscally sound solution?)

Archived