jwalker28 Posted June 3, 2016 Report Posted June 3, 2016 Hello, I need help with a building a box for my 2015 Chevy Malibu... I'm planning on running my two DC XL M2 12's on a SAZ3000. My max dimension are 21 high, 39 wide, 29 deep. I tried to come up with something on the Torres Calculator but I would like for someone to check over it and make sure, since I have never ran DC Audio before. Quote
jwalker28 Posted June 3, 2016 Author Report Posted June 3, 2016 Hello, I need help with a building a box for my 2015 Chevy Malibu... I'm planning on running my two DC XL M2 12's on a SAZ3000. My max dimension are 21 high, 39 wide, 29 deep. I tried to come up with something on the Torres Calculator but I would like for someone to check over it and make sure, since I have never ran DC Audio before. Quote
poorfish88 Posted June 5, 2016 Report Posted June 5, 2016 Port area loooks too small to me. I'd go the a 3 to 3.25 width on the port and adjust from there your tuning. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.