Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I need help with a building a box for my 2015 Chevy Malibu... I'm planning on running my two DC XL M2 12's on a SAZ3000. My max dimension are 21 high, 39 wide, 29 deep. I tried to come up with something on the Torres Calculator but I would like for someone to check over it and make sure, since I have never ran DC Audio before.

Posted

Hello, I need help with a building a box for my 2015 Chevy Malibu... I'm planning on running my two DC XL M2 12's on a SAZ3000. My max dimension are 21 high, 39 wide, 29 deep. I tried to come up with something on the Torres Calculator but I would like for someone to check over it and make sure, since I have never ran DC Audio before.

image_zpspwoyy22h.jpeg

Posted

Port area loooks too small to me. I'd go the a 3 to 3.25 width on the port and adjust from there your tuning.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1051 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...